Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How can I learn about the new Flood Rate Insurance Maps?
A: You can view the maps online here and find the location of your house and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Building Department.
Q: Who is responsible for the sidewalk in front of the house?
A: The property owner that abuts the sidewalk in question is responsible for the repair, maintenance and replacement of that sidewalk.
Q: Do I need a permit for the replacement of a water heater?
A: Yes. You need a plumbing permit for the installation of a water heater.